Discussion Forums  >  Self Hosted Control Panels

Replies: 2    Views: 148

johnathanwoodall
Android Fan
Reg: May 09, 2012
location unknow...
02/25/15 07:06 PM (9 years ago)

Can't select Document Location for PDF doc

When using the standard PDF Doc (v1.6) plugin, I can create the screen and have uploaded PDFs into my BT_Docs location. When I go to the screen to select the PDF document from my media library, I click on "Select" and nothing happens. If I use Inspect Element on the link, I see this error in my console: Uncaught ReferenceError: fnSelectFileName is not defined bt_screen.php:345 onclick Any ideas on what this could be?

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
02/25/15 08:16 PM (9 years ago)
Hello, The Media Library (aka File Manager) is just a holder spot for stuff that you would include with your project. It's not at all linked to anything in your project download or anything like that. The most you can do is get a URL link for that particular media and use that in your plugin. Here's a video I did that explains how to use File Manager: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEFMUVfxreU Hope this helps! Mark

DJM
Lost but trying
Reg: Aug 20, 2013
planet earth
02/28/15 04:20 PM (9 years ago)
Great video! Thanks for the pointer that these don't download.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.