Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 65

Jen
Lost but trying
Reg: Mar 14, 2013
Melbourne
04/29/14 08:49 PM (10 years ago)

CircleView List Menu plugin background screen error - narrowed down

Hi, I posted a week ago about a background image error. The issue was a background assigned to the CircleView List menu wasn't appear despite being png. It was showing up as I selected an option in that menu - flashed on the screen before the custom html background appeared. Very annoying. I ended up stripping out all reference to this image. However...now I have gone back to add an entirely different image to the CircleView list menu - and had exactly the same result. I wanted to post this in case others had the same issue, and to ask if anyone knows a fix. Thanks, Jen

Crown Solutions
Aspiring developer
Reg: Nov 11, 2011
MN
04/30/14 06:30 AM (10 years ago)
Hey Jen, what are the specifics of the issue? iOS version? Simulator or device? self hosted or BT panel? Has it worked before? Is the image part of the project or a URL? Any chance the image size is very large, and it is having a hard time loading it? I have used a background image in several apps previously without any issue. Jim

Jen
Lost but trying
Reg: Mar 14, 2013
Melbourne
04/30/14 06:13 PM (10 years ago)
Hi Jim, Running the latest update -7.1.1 Both simulator and device show the same issue (iPhone and iPad, also both up to date) BT panel It worked before the last BT upgrade, but not since The image is an URL - it is 1024x687 and no, it doesn't have an issue loading Thanks for responding. I hope you can help. I like the Circle View Menu, but it looks a little plain with just a black background :) Cheers, Jen

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.