Discussion Forums  >  Meetups, Hang Outs, and Events

Replies: 0    Views: 222

Warren Evans
Apple Fan
Reg: Jan 28, 2012
Effingham IL
08/08/14 02:53 PM (9 years ago)

Buzzweekend Europe 2014 -

Hi all - I would like to take a minute to commend Thomas Boyd on putting together what should be a memorable weekend of activities that he has dubbed "Buzzweekend Europe 2014". If you can make arrangements to attend I would highly recommend it. Thomas and his family have worked very hard to arrange a great networking event for fellow Buzztouch enthusiasts. If it is anything like last year's event, I'm sure all that attend will be enlightened and inspired. Networking events like this are what make Buzztouch the special community that it is. I would attend if I could, instead, I'm encouraging you to go. For more details, check out this post: http://www.buzztouch.com/forum/thread.php?tid=9DBB5F8CF4C2FEB651D6668 Best of luck to Thomas, and for those who attend, enjoy the event! Warren

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.