Agu
Lost but trying
Reg: Mar 06, 2014
GRANADA
03/18/14 04:11 PM (10 years ago)

blank screen plugin

hello, i´m using blank screen plugin, but when i test my app the screens made with this plugin shows a temporal pop-up saying "This screen is blank intentionally.See BT_screen_blank.java to see how little is required to launch a simple plugin" I need to use this kind of plugin. ¿Will this pop-ups be shown in the final .apk too? Thanks in advance.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
03/18/14 06:38 PM (10 years ago)
Yes, it will. If you actually need a blank plugin, go into the file 'BT_screen_blank.java' and comment out (precede the line with two slashes "//") line 57 (showToast) and you should be good. make this: showToast("This screen is blank intentionally. See BT_screen_blank.java to see….. look like this: // showToast("This screen is blank intentionally. See BT_screen_blank.java to see…. Cheers! -- Smug

chris1
Code is Art
Reg: Aug 10, 2012
Austin, TX
03/18/14 09:46 PM (10 years ago)
Yep - Smug's suggestion will fix the problem of having the toast show up. But my question would be, why do you need a blank screen? Normally the 'blank screen' plugin is just used by people wanting to modify it to do something entirely else, like show a custom screen.

Agu
Lost but trying
GRANADA
03/19/14 01:50 AM (10 years ago)
Thanks for yours solution.I'll try it later. Chris1, i need to show in my app a step by step procedure.Every screen will be linked to the next one using the tab "next".I have the steps of the procedure in images, so i'm using blank screen pluging screens to add those images. I,m new using buzztouch, perhaps it is not the best way to do this. One more question...can I put a link in a selected zone of the screen (image background) that open other screen when you touch that zone of the screen in the device? I hope you can understand me, I speek only a little bit english.Sorry about that.

Agu
Lost but trying
GRANADA
03/27/14 12:18 PM (10 years ago)
SmugWimp, it works! Thanks!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.