RogueWave
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jan 23, 2013
Park City
11/17/13 01:12 PM (10 years ago)

Parse Issue

For some reason, when I compiled the project for Xcode, the Scringo package was missing and I swore I selected it before I compiled the project. So, I'm manually integrating Scringo into my project and as I was copy/paste the #import: (Then I realized I might have dragged the wrong folder into my Xcode project Scringo Bundle, instead of Scringo Framework) So, I corrected that issue and the #import worked without an error except now, since I fiddled with the import section, I have a parse error. Latest Scringo Integration: v2.5.3. I think I messed up my appDelegate.m #import section and I don't know how to fix it. See image. http://imgur.com/uELnIBs

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
11/17/13 04:05 PM (10 years ago)
Just unzip your project again for a quick copy/paste with an original. I'd just paste one here (they're all pretty similar), but I'm working with a BT beta. Cheers! -- Smug Or I could look in an old project, lol! #import <Foundation/Foundation.h> #import <UIKit/UIKit.h> #import "BT_downloader.h" #import "JSON.h" #import "BT_strings.h" #import "BT_fileManager.h" #import "BT_audioPlayer.h" #import "BT_dates.h" #import "BT_color.h" #import "BT_application.h" #import "BT_viewControllerManager.h" #import "BT_debugger.h" #import "BT_background_view.h" #import "YOURAPPNAME_appDelegate.h"

RogueWave
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jan 23, 2013
Park City
11/19/13 04:24 PM (10 years ago)
Smug, Thank you so much again! Now I need to correct a MacOlinker Error, again. I can't find the ref to delete this non-essential file: "_builtInOpenGraphObjects", referenced from: -[RPSGameViewController shareGameActivity] in RPSGameViewController.o -[RPSGameViewController createGameObject] in RPSGameViewController.o ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture i386 clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation) Is it in app delegate.m ? Searching! lol

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
11/19/13 04:47 PM (10 years ago)
You may have Nad the Vlad's advanced quiz, which requires the GameKit SDK included… If you don't have 'GameKit' in your 'Frameworks', it might be why you're getting that error. Either add the gamekit, or remove Vlad's Plugin and see if that helps. Cheers! -- Smug

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.