Discussion Forums  >  Introduce Yourself

Replies: 4    Views: 74

Micmerty
Aspiring developer
Reg: May 24, 2014
Broken Hill, NS...
05/25/14 12:42 AM (9 years ago)

Hello from me

Hello guys ... Very impressed with buzz touch and the participation levels of e community. I'm a dude who likes figuring things out. Not a hard core developer as such, but keen to learn and pass on my learnings to others. :)

rburns50
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: May 12, 2014
Bilston - Engla...
05/25/14 03:04 AM (9 years ago)
Welcome and goodluck :) Take a read of the forums and of course the training modules - they will preempt most of your early potential questions for sure! Great site and good community so enjoy.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
05/25/14 03:17 AM (9 years ago)
Welcome to Buzztouch! Glad to have you aboard, and hope you find what you want/need! Like RBurns said; the training videos are invaluable! And there is a grunch of help in the 'how to' section as well... If not, feel free to ask on the forums; we're a fairly laid back bunch for the most part, and happy to answer 'well thought out' questions. One of the best things taught to me when I first started here was how to search through the forums using a google search; much more efficient than the standard 'advanced' search of the forums... in your google search field, type (without quotes) "site:buzztouch.com/forum Your Search Terms" That will bring a great many returns that are tailored to your query. Fred @ myskylla told me that way back, and it's been invaluable ever since. But again, if the answer can't be found, don't be shy; Ask! Cheers! -- Smug

LA
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 16, 2012
Jerseyville, IL
05/25/14 06:20 AM (9 years ago)
Welcome Micmerty! Don't hesitate to post any questions if you encounter any! La

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
05/25/14 08:01 AM (9 years ago)
Welcome! we'll help you start to finish no matter how silly question may seem. This shouldnt discourage you or anyone else but android apps use fragments and fragment activities instead of activities like before. Well fragments are like mini activities ,any way I was wondering if putting new videos explaining fragments more would be even more helpful and informative. either way its easy to understand how to make an app on bt without that knowledge

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.