Discussion Forums  >  Audio, Video, Playing, Recording

Replies: 2    Views: 130

Itsme45
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 04, 2013
Mernda 3754, Me...
03/19/13 08:11 PM (11 years ago)

Menu simple / Menu row properties / sound effect file name

Hello everybody, I set up some rows in the menu simple. What do I have to do, to make the option: sound effect file name work? In Xcode I created a BT-Audio folder. I tried to uploaded the soundeffect in wav and aiff, but this does not work. Can anybody tell me in steps what i have to do please? Thank you

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
03/19/13 08:39 PM (11 years ago)
files will need to be 'added' to the project. 'copying' files into the project is not the same thing, and will cause confusion and frustration. GoNorthWest wrote up a pretty good 'how to' on it... https://www.buzztouch.com/files/howtos/Adding_Files_To_A_Project_v1.0.pdf Basically you will upload a file to your control panel as a 'sound effect'. (mp3 file is usually the thing). Within your screen, you will 'select' the appropriate mp3 audio file as your sound effect. When you prepare and download your app, the sound files are NOT included, and will still need to be added to your project. Add them in accordance with the GoNorthWest Tutorial and you should be good. Let us know if the results are not what you want. Cheers! -- Smug

Itsme45
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 04, 2013
Mernda 3754, Me...
03/19/13 08:42 PM (11 years ago)
Oh that sounds not too hard. I give it a try. Thank you so much for your time. Cheers

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.