Discussion Forums  >  Introduce Yourself

Replies: 5    Views: 217

MichM
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 08, 2015
California
02/13/15 12:31 AM (9 years ago)

Hello from California

Hello, everyone! I'm basically a newbie, but I did learn some programming years ago...ever heard of Assembly language? How about ADA? And of course, BASIC. LOL. I guess you can say I'm good at "fiddling" and editing code. Anyways, I'm really excited to find Buzztouch and this community. I have looked at a lot of mobile app development sites, but I think this one feels good to me. Take care, Mich

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
02/13/15 04:19 AM (9 years ago)
Hi Mich! Actually, there's an ADA fan somewhere close to you, depending on 'where' in California. 'Niraj' will certainly welcome you when he gets to his online rounds. I *still* use basic, lol! I do a little of everything, not a lot of anything. If you have questions, I may or may not have the answer, but I'd be willing to bet someone does. And they're not usually shy about sharing, so you're in good hands here. Snoop around and let us know what you think. When 3 apps aren't enough, membership has it's priviledges. Hope to see you on the forums! Cheers! -- Smug

Red Dog
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 16, 2011
Southern Califo...
02/13/15 08:46 AM (9 years ago)
Hey Mich! Welcome to Buzztouch. There are a handful of us here in Cali. Including the founder.

David @ buzztouch
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jan 01, 2010
Monterey, CA
02/13/15 11:17 AM (9 years ago)
Hi @MichM. Where the heck are you and that cool pooch in your avatar.

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
02/17/15 11:26 PM (9 years ago)
Welcome, welcome! Whereabouts in California are you located? Three of us on this post have this great state covered quite nicely! -- Niraj

MichM
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 08, 2015
California
02/19/15 05:17 PM (9 years ago)
Hi! I live in both Northern & Southern California, but my job has me currently traveling and staying in different states. As for the dog in my avatar, I wish I could say he/she was mine, but I found that picture online & thought it was great.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.