feraco
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jan 23, 2012
nyc
02/06/14 05:51 PM (10 years ago)

Wecreatedit spam mail

Hey I got an email from wecreatedit. That says this below. What's this site all about? You're invited to join WeCreatedIt, 'the IMDB of products'. I saw you helped create the MS Earth Science Buddy app. We're humbled to have thousands of top product people on our site, from companies like EA, Facebook & Dyson, and I wanted to make sure you too took credit for your work.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
02/06/14 10:25 PM (10 years ago)
Never heard of them. That said, I get quite a bit of email from people trying to: • For a low price, market something for me. Apps, website, whatever... • Assist in performing a task I already know how to do (ie, my copyrights, my trademarks, etc)… The bottom line is they want money for something. I rarely respond to anything, because at minimum, it confirms my valid email address to people I didn't want to hear from, much less never want to hear from again. On the other hand, nothing I've done commercially has been award winning or in anyones top 5. ;) Cheers! -- Smug

EdReyes
Lost but trying
Reg: Oct 21, 2013
location unknow...
02/06/14 10:58 PM (10 years ago)
Interesting site concept but I always steer clear of any new site that will only let me create an account via a social networking account, basically a new startup well funded but basically data mining and scraping accounts for facebook friends lists and 1st and 2nd linkedin connections. Not for me Ed

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.