Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 80

fusionsch
I hate code!
Reg: Dec 28, 2010
Montreux Switze...
04/07/14 03:11 AM (10 years ago)

AK Countdown bug?

Hi folks! I've tested the AK Countdown plugin with a background image set as a URL. The background is not displayed. With local file it's ok, no issue. Of course I've erased Image File Name before populating Image URL. Any idea? BTW, in the Countdown Settings, it would be useful to have a URL option for the 'header on screen' image too. Cheers Jack

Kittsy
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Feb 22, 2012
Liverpool
04/07/14 04:29 PM (10 years ago)
Hi Jack, that is strange as the plugins background is controlled by the core so the url should work. As for the header image, all of my plugins are due an update probably be after vegas though, if you are up for a challenge though you could always try make it an url image it's a few lines of code in the .m file take a look at the menu image plugin make a few mods, you can use the same control panel link for the image name.

fusionsch
I hate code!
Reg: Dec 28, 2010
Montreux Switze...
04/08/14 12:22 AM (10 years ago)
Yikes! A deadly challenge for poor me code-hater... Thanks, Kittsy, I'll try :-)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.