Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 32

NCbuzz
Code is Art
Reg: Sep 11, 2013
Lillington, NC
11/25/14 06:10 PM (9 years ago)

Mosaic Menu Plugin - questions

Just got this plugin from Kittsy yesterday, and it is awesome! My initial use is for the mosaic image gallery feature. (I am loading all my images from URL.) I was wondering if anyone had made either of these changes already: Change: 1) Replacing the default image (slanted stripes and question mark) for each image tile prior to the very first load of images for the mosaic menu view. I don't see the image in the plugin assets. Is this a BT asset? Fix: 2) Enable the Activity Indicator during that same initial load (would be nice prior to local version) Code is there in GalleryPhotoView but does not appear on screen? Thanks.

NCbuzz
Code is Art
Reg: Sep 11, 2013
Lillington, NC
12/02/14 07:45 PM (9 years ago)
Nobody... I thought someone would say. Duh replace the file "xxxx" ;)

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
12/03/14 12:39 AM (9 years ago)
It's lonesome out there. Go listen to Wildfire by Michael Murphey :-) ( I have not used the plugin, bought it but could not figure out how to use it. I'm dense. )

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.