Dragon007
Lost but trying
Reg: Dec 17, 2011
London
06/03/14 05:33 AM (9 years ago)

Which Scringo Integration Tutorial Should I Use?

Simple question, which Scringo integration tutorial should I be following as there is one on Scringo, one on the 'How to' on Buzztouch and a few others from some of the developers from the BT community. And all are different. I'm still using BT 2.8 or 2.9 whichever it is and not using the new core. Need some help as its been a while since I had to built an app, so not sure what guide I should be following.

Dragon007
Lost but trying
Reg: Dec 17, 2011
London
06/03/14 06:01 AM (9 years ago)
Does anyone know what is going on here with Scringo, just cannot seem to get it to work anymore, using the old Scringo integration tutorial: Undefined symbols for architecture i386: "_SecItemAdd", referenced from: -[FlurryKeychainWrapper setData:forKey:] in Scringo "_SecItemCopyMatching", referenced from: -[FlurryKeychainWrapper dataForKey:] in Scringo "_SecItemDelete", referenced from: -[FlurryKeychainWrapper removeObjectForKey:] in Scringo "_SecItemUpdate", referenced from: -[FlurryKeychainWrapper updateValueData:forKey:] in Scringo "_kSecAttrAccessible", referenced from: -[FlurryKeychainWrapper setData:forKey:] in Scringo "_kSecAttrAccessibleWhenUnlocked", referenced from: -[FlurryKeychainWrapper setData:forKey:] in Scringo "_kSecAttrAccount", referenced from: -[FlurryKeychainWrapper setupSearchForKey:] in Scringo "_kSecAttrGeneric", referenced from: -[FlurryKeychainWrapper setupSearchForKey:] in Scringo "_kSecAttrService", referenced from: -[FlurryKeychainWrapper setupSearchForKey:] in Scringo "_kSecClass", referenced from: -[FlurryKeychainWrapper setupSearchForKey:] in Scringo "_kSecClassGenericPassword", referenced from: -[FlurryKeychainWrapper setupSearchForKey:] in Scringo "_kSecMatchLimit", referenced from: -[FlurryKeychainWrapper dataForKey:] in Scringo "_kSecMatchLimitOne", referenced from: -[FlurryKeychainWrapper dataForKey:] in Scringo "_kSecReturnData", referenced from: -[FlurryKeychainWrapper dataForKey:] in Scringo "_kSecValueData", referenced from: -[FlurryKeychainWrapper setData:forKey:] in Scringo -[FlurryKeychainWrapper updateValueData:forKey:] in Scringo ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture i386 clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
06/03/14 11:19 AM (9 years ago)
I would think only the new docs would work unless you have the old scringo sdk

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.