Discussion Forums  >  Buzztouch News and Announcements

Replies: 3    Views: 167

mrDavid
BTMods.com
Reg: May 21, 2011
San Diego, CA
04/09/14 10:10 AM (10 years ago)

NEW PLUGIN: iBeacons

------------------------ SHORT DESCRIPTION ------------------------ An advanced plugin that will search for ALL ibeacons / beacons and transmit a signal of its own. It will send a notification to your phone when you get near a iBeacon. Will transmit and search for signals in the background. ------------------------ FEATURES LIST ------------------------ - Finds all types of iBeacons / Beacons. - Can transmit a iBeacon signal via bluetooth. - Sends notifications to your phone when you get closer or in range. - Searches for iBeacons even in the background. - Requires no modifications to your appDelegate files. ------------------------ DOWNLOAD LINK ------------------------ To download this plugin or see screenshots of the plugin (and the full description) please click below: https://www.buzztouch.com/plugins/plugin.php?pid=E826B3D4058A67C944F7A9A ------------------------ PLUGIN SUPPORT ------------------------ You can get full live plugin support right now by visiting https://btmods.com/chat, I'm usually there all day every day. Please be patient for me to respond if I'm AFK. ------------------------ THANK YOU! ------------------------ Thanks! Hope this plugin is useful to you! Cheers, David Van Beveren https:/btmods.com/chat ^ Chat with other BT members live!

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
04/09/14 03:04 PM (10 years ago)
Congrats! Cheers! -- Smug

farcat
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jan 27, 2012
France
05/19/14 04:46 AM (10 years ago)
Hi David, Is there a doc to explain how to use this plugin? I have purchased and installed it (as well as the iBeacon plugin) but I am lost as to how to use it. It seems that there is no options on the control panel, is it correct? Tapping "here to access the iBeacons interface" on the app just opens a new screen (Monitoring. ads, Ranging) but doesn't do anything. I am obviously missing something, what is it? I have the Beacons from Estimote, ideally I'd like them to work with your plugin. That's possible, right? Cheers, Farcat

bene
Lost but trying
Reg: Oct 04, 2014
Berlin
10/15/14 01:21 AM (9 years ago)
Hello David, the posting above meets also my situation. I just bought the iBeacons PlugIn, hoping to get notifications when getting near a BT-LE dongle to use them further. I created a screen with the Plugin, but all I see is currently the radar picture with the text. Please send me details about properties, actions and how to integrate inside the BT universe (or did I miss something?). Thank you. Best regards Bene

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.