Discussion Forums  >  Introduce Yourself

Replies: 3    Views: 93

familyfalcon
Lost but trying
Reg: May 28, 2014
Binghamton
05/28/14 06:59 PM (9 years ago)

Really new newbie

hi everyone! I hope this finds you well. I'm looking for assistance in making an app that could register multiple workshops or classes with multiple time slots on multiple days. I'm thinking something like a registration for college classes type of thing. any ideas or help is outstanding! thanks!!!

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
05/28/14 10:03 PM (9 years ago)
Howdy! Welcome to BuzzTouch. Your situation might best be done with a server-based solution that is made for a catalog of offerings along with a calendar view. Then the BT app can tap into that server to show the mobile views of that data. -- Niraj

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
05/28/14 10:05 PM (9 years ago)
Alternatively, if you only have a few workshops and a few calendar days, then one can get by with using just the BT Control Panel to hold that data. Of course, the BT app would then show a mobile view of that data. -- Niraj

familyfalcon
Lost but trying
Reg: May 28, 2014
Binghamton
05/29/14 04:40 AM (9 years ago)
Dear Niraj, Thank you for you suggestions. Having never done anything like this before, all input is great! I am hoping that the work that will go into this now, will save other work later. Thanks again and keep being outstanding!!! familyfalcon

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.