NCbuzz
Code is Art
Reg: Sep 11, 2013
Lillington, NC
03/19/14 08:20 PM (10 years ago)

Enhancing button activation of Scringo

The thread listed at the bottom of this post was a great help in adding right NavBar button instead of swipe to activate Scringo. The issue I have is that when you want to leave Scringo and reenter App.. If the screen that is slightly visible on the right is a Menu screen if the tap is too long- you just selected a menu item :( I was thinking that it might be a good idea to add a mask over the screen that was slid to right (similar to what was done in the Context Menu code. My question is this code needs to run after Scringo Button tapped. Where should code be located? ================== //set the frame for the view... [self.view setFrame:[[UIScreen mainScreen] bounds]]; self.view.autoresizingMask = (UIViewAutoresizingFlexibleWidth | UIViewAutoresizingFlexibleHeight); [self.view setUserInteractionEnabled:TRUE]; //mask entire screen with a subview... self.mask = [[UIView alloc] initWithFrame:[[UIScreen mainScreen] bounds]]; self.mask.autoresizingMask = (UIViewAutoresizingFlexibleWidth | UIViewAutoresizingFlexibleHeight); [self.mask setBackgroundColor:[UIColor blackColor]]; [self.mask setAlpha:.25]; //add the mask as a subView... [self.view addSubview:self.mask]; ================== https://www.buzztouch.com/forum/thread.php?tid=681636B7BC24E3D1091BD52&command=isSearching&currentPage=1&topicTitle=scringo%20button&createdBy=&repliedBy=&minViews=-1&maxViews=-1&minReplies=-1&maxReplies=-1&forumCategory=

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
03/19/14 08:34 PM (10 years ago)
I don't know. This is intriguing. Subscribed!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.