Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 1    Views: 54

benedettoapp
Lost but trying
Reg: Jun 22, 2013
Italy
12/04/14 09:56 AM (9 years ago)

Menu Image Rows plugin Row Separator space + bug

@Susan I made buttons the size you specify in the plugin, but i still get an empty line around every button, it looks like a 1 px, how can i take that away? it should be the "Row Separator Color" if i make the background the same color of the buttons i solve the problem, but this way won't work for everything i need to do, so can i totally eliminate it? one more thing a while back i told you there was a bug in your plugin, well it's still there. ----------------------06/03/14 03:28 PM--------------------- Susan, I think there is a bug with this plugin, when in Menu Items: row names, load screen nickname, select a plugin, well if i give a name and select a screen, everything is fine, but if i want to make a new screen by selecting a plug in, i get error: A problem occurred while adding this item (2). {"result":"error", "errors":"Existing nickname or a new nickname required"} not so important as i create the screens before, but i just wanted to let you know. -------------------------------------------------------------

benedettoapp
Lost but trying
Reg: Jun 22, 2013
Italy
12/04/14 01:13 PM (9 years ago)
ok I found the spacer between buttons on line 183 of WB_rowImageMenu.java myListView.setDividerHeight(1); set to (0) and they are gone, Now i still cannot fine the top space, left space, right space, and i guess there is a bottom one too? Anyone?

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.