Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 0    Views: 98

NCbuzz
Code is Art
Reg: Sep 11, 2013
Lillington, NC
04/04/14 09:30 PM (10 years ago)

TabBar Icon Challenge (iOS BTv3)

Here is a challenge that I have not seen implemented on a BT Tabbed Layout App- but would be pretty cool. Anyone willing to help hack away at the BT_application.m for fame, glory, and beer money for Vegas? Rather then just changing the hilight color for the selected tab Icon, I am trying to swap out the icon when the tab is selected. (will have a filled version similar to new Apple guidelines) The second file names could have something like "_filled" on the end to facilitate swap similar to menu row icons. Figure there should be a way to swap out using sections of code in BT_application.m but have not been able to pull it off. It would have been trivial if the iOS code had used Apple UITabBarItem initWithTitle:image:selectedImage, but... ==== Let me know if some snapshots would help. ==== Note: Due to my app design I can not use the TabBar Utilities

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.