Discussion Forums  >  Status Bar, Navigation Bar

Replies: 2    Views: 152

R6
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 24, 2012
Pasco, Wa
12/25/12 10:22 PM (11 years ago)

Bottom Nav bar

I am very new to this so please excuse my ignorance but how do I create a bottom icon driven nav bar and below my lists? I hope these are the correct words for this "nav bar"? I want a bar with Icons on the bottom of the page that takes me to new screens or actions.

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
12/26/12 12:21 AM (11 years ago)
Hi @R6, Welcome to buzztouch! What you are looking for is the Tabbed Layout. In the control panel for your app, go to the Layout screen, and you'll see you have an option for a Home Screen or Tabbed Layout. Pick the screens you want for each tab (up to 5 tabs), and you're good to go! Mark

R6
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 24, 2012
Pasco, Wa
12/30/12 11:57 PM (11 years ago)
Thank you Mark! I appreciate your reply. Sorry for not getting back sooner but figured it out 15min after my post. Didnt think to check back till now, my apologies and its good to know I can get some help when needed. Jeremy

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.