Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 3    Views: 160

Mackimack
Apple Fan
Reg: Dec 30, 2010
Sweden
06/14/12 01:30 AM (11 years ago)

NavigationBar font color fix works only on iOS5

In BT_layout --->BT_viewUtilities.m Row 225 //sets the title text from the jsonVars if([[BT_strings getJsonPropertyValue:theScreenData.jsonVars:@"navBarTitleText":@""] length] > 0){ [theViewController.navigationItem setTitle:[BT_strings getJsonPropertyValue:theScreenData.jsonVars:@"navBarTitleText":@""]]; //font color code theViewController.navigationController.navigationBar.titleTextAttributes = [NSDictionary dictionaryWithObject:[UIColor brownColor]// forKey:UITextAttributeTextColor]; } I have set brownColor but you can set blueColor,redColor or what you want! If someone have a solution for Ios 4 or below . Please post a answer here!

MGoBlue
Apple Fan
Reg: Jun 07, 2011
Gold River, CA
06/20/12 11:44 AM (11 years ago)
Thanks, Mackimack. This was helpful. Also, to change the font in the Navigation Bar, the following code works (iOS 5.0+): //sets the title text from the jsonVars if([[BT_strings getJsonPropertyValue:theScreenData.jsonVars:@"navBarTitleText":@""] length] > 0){ [theViewController.navigationItem setTitle:[BT_strings getJsonPropertyValue:theScreenData.jsonVars:@"navBarTitleText":@""]]; //font color code theViewController.navigationController.navigationBar.titleTextAttributes = [NSDictionary dictionaryWithObjectsAndKeys:[UIColor colorWithRed:233.0/255.0 green:210.0/255.0 blue:149.0/255.0 alpha:1.0], UITextAttributeTextColor, [UIColor colorWithRed:0.0 green:0.0 blue:0.0 alpha:1.0], UITextAttributeTextShadowColor, [NSValue valueWithUIOffset:UIOffsetMake(0, 1)], UITextAttributeTextShadowOffset, [UIFont fontWithName:@"Chalkduster" size:18], UITextAttributeFont, nil] ; ; }

Black White
I hate code!
Reg: Feb 22, 2012
hanoi
06/26/12 09:32 PM (11 years ago)
thanks, it work now i want to change font menu list pls how can i can do that ?

PaddyO
Lost but trying
Reg: Sep 11, 2013
Geelong
03/19/14 09:32 PM (10 years ago)
@MGoBlue thanks for this, I'm adding this to BT_viewUtilities.m but I'm getting an error message 'Expected identifier or '(' on the first line - if([[BT_strings getJsonPropertyValue:theScreenData.jsonVars:@"navBarTitleText":@""] length] > 0){ ... any ideas what's going on? Your structure looks ok to me!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.