FunkyMonkey
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 07, 2013
blackpool
07/19/16 03:51 AM (7 years ago)

Certificate passphrase required

Hi guys, wonder if the gurus can advise me here, I tried to solve the above push (self Hosted) by uploading new version of the app, didn't work, Ive had success with push in the past, but for some reason i cant get past this, im wondering if its me or the code that needs fixing, when trying on a mac, I tried 3 different browsers, all had the same issue as above, when i press the upload button for the pem file, it deletes the temp password i insert, and shows the above error, on all 3 browsers, When i try on a windows pc, I get Invalid File Type. .pem files only.You tried to upload a file named Certificates(1).pem. even though it is a pem file, Any pointers would be much appreciated. Thanks Sean

AlanMac
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 05, 2012
Esher, UK
07/19/16 11:20 AM (7 years ago)
Did I read somewhere don't use a password?

FunkyMonkey
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 07, 2013
blackpool
07/20/16 01:47 AM (7 years ago)
Yeah tried that dude, still shows above error, im trying to implement your onesignal, getting the error onesignal . h not found, even though i have dragged the framework file over, any idea what im doing wrong, im following your guide :) Sean got it all setup in regards your guide al, i just keep getting the red error above.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.