Discussion Forums  >  Audio, Video, Playing, Recording

Replies: 1    Views: 113

Terry Mitchell
Aspiring developer
Reg: Nov 06, 2012
São Paulo
07/08/13 04:53 PM (10 years ago)

Iframe Video Embeds REFUSING to work

Hi guys I've been away for a while studying but fully intend to get back involved on here. Love this site. I've been pulling my hair out for a few days trying to get video embeds to work in my app, I run a music site which utilises Livestream. We stream 24/7. I'm aware that embedding actual Live streams can be an issue but embedding our show libraries should not be, I've tried everything possible, tested with YouTube and Vimeo embeds as well in case it was an issue with Livestream's formatting. None of the embeds work and I can't for the life of me work it out. I'm quite sure it's just me being stupid. I'm attempting to embed in the 'Custom HTML' pages, should I be using something different?? Many thanks in advance Terry

StormTrance
Aspiring developer
Reg: May 06, 2012
Tampa, FL
08/25/13 06:38 PM (10 years ago)
I'm looking for something almost exactly the same. I am looking at broadcasting the Live365 player either by using an iframe or the coding exactly. I want this page http://gshradio.com/player.html to go on a plugin for the app. Someone help us out?

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.