Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 502

Gledy
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 25, 2013
Fleet, UK
11/03/20 12:20 PM (3 years ago)

Some plugin problems found when testing

Hi, So I think I'm all done with updating my app, just in the testing stage. Mostly worked fine in the Xcode simulator and have just tried it on my own iPhone and came across a few problems: 1. I have dark mode turned on my iPhone in the iOS settings, when I checked pages that use "cr advanced search & Menu Simple" the lists are all in black and you can't see the wording in each row, when light mode is selected in the iPhone settings everything looks as it should. 2. The JC Share Controller, when selecting the area in my app that brings up the share function, it works as it should but with an error: "Error Attaching Image, There was an error attaching the local image: xxxxxx" 3. When on a page that has the Menu with image plugin, the header image no longer fills the header section and now has a black border either size of the image. The sizing hasn't changed from last time I editing the app (1536x720) so unsure why this is happening now. Sorry it's a longer one but tried to put as much detail in as possible and hopefully someone will be able to give me some help.

Gledy
Aspiring developer
Fleet, UK
11/05/20 09:41 AM (3 years ago)
Update: 1. Dark mode has been turned off in the info.plist using this key: <key>UIUserInterfaceStyle</key> <string>Light</string> Link here if anyone needs it: https://spin.atomicobject.com/2019/11/19/disable-dark-mode-app-on-ios/ 2. Local image reference removed from the share plugin control panel, so no problem now. 3. This isn't sorted yet, tried looking into the WB_screen_menuImage.m file but all references to image width are set to: headerImageWidth = self.deviceWidth; so no idea why a black boarder is no showing around the image. If anyone can help with the image header problem I will be most grateful. Side note I've added a new forum post in regards to a problem with the Advanced search plugin https://www.buzztouch.com/forum/thread.php?fid=A33EF1AF737F1E979AAA6C5&tid=A33EF1AF737F1E979AAA6C5

Gledy
Aspiring developer
Fleet, UK
11/12/20 09:20 AM (3 years ago)
UPDATE Menu with image I've just tested this on a 12.9" iPad display and the image fills the header, it's just iPhone screens that the header image has a black boarder either side of it.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.