Discussion Forums  >  BT.com Website, Account Questions

Replies: 5    Views: 76

Bertrand
Apple Fan
Reg: Dec 26, 2012
saint-quentin f...
01/12/13 06:17 AM (11 years ago)

M'y account do not upgrade

Hello i am starting first on guest Last week-end i buy à membre And i CAN access to " buzztouch Membership required to create Custom Plugins Free accounts do not have access to the Custom Plugin creator tool. After you become a member you can begin creating Custom Plugins. Custom Plugins that you create can remain private or you can offer them for free or for sale in the Plugin Market." Also i CAN access to push CAN you upgrade m'y account and see where is m'y problem Thanks

MacApple
Apple Fan
Reg: Oct 25, 2010
USA
01/12/13 06:29 AM (11 years ago)
Hi and welcome to BT, the member badge suits you sir! The Push notifications will not be rolled until - I'm led to believe - next week so sit tight and all will be well. Plugins - Click on your account name on top right of screen. - Down the left hand side you will see a list of menus, 3rd one down should say 'Installed Plugins' - Click on that and the next screen will show around the top/center/right 'Create Custom 'Plugin' Hope some of that early morning waffle helps. Post back if you find it and I suppose, post back if you don't! Once again welcome to Buzztouch, you've joined at one of the most exciting times.

LA
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 16, 2012
Jerseyville, IL
01/12/13 07:28 AM (11 years ago)
Welcome @Bertrand, It's exciting here @Buzztouch! We all are waiting for the push to be pushed out. LA

Mr stuck
Android Fan
Reg: Apr 09, 2012
Fife, Scotland
01/12/13 01:43 PM (11 years ago)
I think we are all in for a lot more treats than just push. It is indeed an exciting time with some of the plugins heading our way. Can't wait!

Bertrand
Apple Fan
Reg: Dec 26, 2012
saint-quentin f...
01/12/13 01:51 PM (11 years ago)
ok but look when i go to installed plug in i click create custom Create Custom Plugin buzztouch Membership required to create Custom Plugins Free accounts do not have access to the Custom Plugin creator tool. After you become a member you can begin creating Custom Plugins. Custom Plugins that you create can remain private or you can offer them for free or for sale in the Plugin Market.

Mr stuck
Android Fan
Reg: Apr 09, 2012
Fife, Scotland
01/12/13 01:53 PM (11 years ago)
Strange. Perhaps email admin.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.