FunkyMonkey
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 07, 2013
blackpool
06/23/16 02:26 AM (7 years ago)

Installing pem file in self hosting

Hi guys, I,m having problems installing a pem file for push, on self hosted, I had an error with the aps side of push and sending push, so i decided to do a new pem file to fix the problem, now i cant upload the pem file as it keeps coming up with (certificate passphrase required) even though i am putting one in, and didn't insert a password when creating the pem file, Ive tried using different pem converter, even tried putting password in when converting the pem file,and using that password when installing it, I have also tried 3 different browsers and cleared the cache, any idea what im doing wrong. Thanks Sean

FunkyMonkey
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 07, 2013
blackpool
06/28/16 02:04 AM (7 years ago)
got the .pem file, if i upload it on a windows using chrome instead, i get the file type error, even though it is a pem file, I changed the code on the server ages ago, but reversed it to see, still getting same error, when the file is recognized as a pem, i get catchphrase error, been trying to fix this for over week, forgot to say when i do it from firefox, even though ive cleared the cache, it keeps putting the old passphrase in and asking for a passphrase, Any of you gurus have any suggestions, Im pulling my hair out. Thanks Sean

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.