Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 70

GraciousWolf_PE
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 15, 2012
Montreal
04/08/14 07:21 PM (10 years ago)

Game Plugins - High Scores (Suggestion)

Hello (game) plugin devs! It's been great seeing the array of games being implemented as plugins on Buzztouch. I'm playing around with them at the moment and I noticed that high scores seem to be lacking from games like "Smug Concentration", "Match 3 Game", "Brick Breaker", and "Block Game". As a gamer from time to time, I know that one thing that keeps me going back to play a game is trying to beat my high score. Any way of incorporating high scores into these games for the next plugin update? :) Top notch work with these game plugins! Nicholas

mrDavid
BTMods.com
Reg: May 21, 2011
San Diego, CA
04/08/14 07:26 PM (10 years ago)
10-4 We have a bunch of developers in the chat right now, if you want to speak to them directly ;-) David https://www.btmods.com/chat/ ^ Chat with other BT Members live!

GraciousWolf_PE
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 15, 2012
Montreal
04/08/14 07:34 PM (10 years ago)
Sweet! Thanks for directing me towards the chat, David, last thing I want to do is sound demanding - truly appreciative of the hard work many developers have put into expanding the Buzztouch Plugin Market! Nicholas

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.