Discussion Forums  >  BT.com Website, Account Questions

Replies: 2    Views: 381

AlanMac
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 05, 2012
Esher, UK
03/16/16 07:26 AM (8 years ago)

Renewal Date quirks and receipt request

I renewed my anual subscription couple of days ago. The expiry date has been set a year from when I paid, not a year from when my subscription was due to run out. Anyone else seen this? Also, it would be helpful to get an email receipt please. Lastly, does anyone know why the number badge disappears once payment has gone through?

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
03/16/16 07:50 AM (8 years ago)
My situation is about the same, although I haven't requested a receipt. Subscription date not entirely accurate. Number badge went bye-bye. Not too concerned yet; figure it'll get sorted out. But yeah. Me too. Cheers! -- Smug

fusionsch
I hate code!
Reg: Dec 28, 2010
Montreux Switze...
03/16/16 09:05 AM (8 years ago)
You know what? We all fell in a black hole when we renewed the subscription. Jumped somewhere into a dyschronic universe. Even the Big Chief Wizard: he registered on January 1, 2010, and he has only a 4-year badge! Er... maybe I should check my Mac's clock or stop drinking? Slainthe!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.