Worker73
Android Fan
Reg: Feb 06, 2012
Austria, Klagen...
12/04/13 08:48 AM (10 years ago)

COMPLETE HowTo for Scringo, FB, TW, Push & Radar!

Hi Guys.... At First sorry for my English, my Wife (She is an Translator ;-) ) had no time to correct it ;-) Ive seen that many People here have Problems with Scringo. Ive made an "Dummylist" ;-) with ALL Steps what you need to make it Run on Android. At the Moment whitour Typocorrect and Images.... but that follows... Ive used for that Scringo 2.5.6 from TODAY 04.04.2013, Selfhosted 3.0 BT Project and the FacebookSDK 3.5.8 from Today. Whith this STEP BY STEP Instructions all is working FINE and UP! Okay... again.... Sorry for my English... an corrected Version as PDF follows next Week..... ;-) Fasten your seatbelts: Android 3.0 Core & Google Play & Scringo & Push Messages (Scringo) & Twitter / Facebook Connect (Scringo) & Radar What You need for this Tutorial.... - Scringo Account - Facebook Account - Twitter Account - Google Account - Coffee, Loud Music and Time ;-) 1. At first build you App Online and Download your Source. 2. Decompress it and Fire Up Eclipse. 3. In Eclipse select: FILE > IMPORT > ANDROID > Existing Android Code Into Workspace Select the Decompressed Directory, check „Copy projects into workspace“ and click on „Finish“. Now you see an Filetree on the left. 4. Import in the same Way the Google Play Framework (Point 3). My Source for that is under: C:Androidandroid-sdkextrasgooglegoogle_play_serviceslibprojectgoogle-play-services_lib also check „Copy projects into workspace“ and klick Finish 5. In Eclipse, click with the Right Button on Your BT App and select „Properties“. 6. In the PopUp Window select on the left Site „Android“ 7. There you See on the right Side two Windows.... One with „Project Build Target“ and one with „Library“. On the Right Side of the „Library“ Window is an Button with „Add...“ click it.... 8. Now select „google-play-services_lib“ and click OK In the Library Window are now the google-play-services_lib with an green check. Fine..... 9. Click OK in the Properties Window.... wait a little bit because Eclipse now „refreshes“ the whole project. 10. NOT USED ANYMORE ;-)))) Delete under YOUR APP/libs/ the File „google-play-services-remove.jar“. Now under Problems there MUST stand NO PROBLEM eg. „0 items“. At this Point you can start for an Test. Click the „Play Button“ to take a look on your App whitout Scringo ;-). Just for Testing..... All Fine? Okay, then we can Start to insert Scringo and all other Stuff ;-) 11. Now its time to sign up for an Scringo Account on: <a href="http://www.scringo.com/signup.php" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.scringo.com/signup.php</a> 12. After signing up, enter your Dashboard and click on „Add New App“. 13. Insert the Basic Info like AppName and what OS you are Using and click on the Orange SAVE. 14. Open an Texteditor and Copy your App ID from Scringo to the Textdokument. You need it later. 15. Download <a href="http://docs.scringo.com/downloads/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://docs.scringo.com/downloads/</a> the Scringo SDK to your Computer and Decompress it. 16. In Eclipse import the Scringo SDK into the Workspace (Like the BT App and the Google Play SDK before). 17. In Eclipse, click with the Right Button on Your BT App and select „Properties“. 18. In the PopUp Window select on the left Site „Android“ 19. There you See on the right Side two Windows.... One with „Project Build Target“ and one with „Library“. On the Right Side of the „Library“ Window is an Button with „Add...“ click it.... 20. Click on the „Add...“ Button and now select „Scringo“ and click OK In the Library Window are now both (The „scringo“ and the „google-play-services_lib“ with an green check. Fine..... 21. Click OK in the Properties Window.... wait a little bit because Eclipse now „refreshes“ the whole project. 22. Now Copy this „manifestmerger.enabled=true“ in your MAIN „project.properties“ file in Eclipse. 23. In the Decompressed Scringo Folder there is a File with the Name „scringo.properties“ copy this file to your assets Folder in Eclipse on /YOURAPPNAME/assets/ and open it with a doubleclick. Here you can insert your Unique App ID from the Texteditor. Just Copy and Paste it in. Save the File and Close it. There are also the Twitter Connection Settings in there.... But this Point later. 24. Now its Time to make an „Clean“ to your whole Project... In Eclipse click on PROJECT then on CLEAN. Select „Clean all projects“ and click OK. Just wait to proceed (You can see the Status on the Right bottom side on Eclipse..... Wait untill its finished and nothing stands there anymore. Now its time to activate the Scringocode in your App ;-) 25. For this HowTo we insert the Scringocode on the File „BT_activity_host“. You can Find this File in Eclipse under YOURPROJECT/SRC/COM.YOURPROJECTNAME/BT_activity_host.java. Open it by Doubleclick. 26. Insert: „private Scringo scringo;“ on Line 103 like this: private Scringo scringo; ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //Activity life cycle events. 27. After that you see red waves under the Word Scringo. Just go with you Mouse over the Word and then Select „Import Scringo“. 28. Then Insert near Line 110 after: //onCreate @Override public void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState){ scringo = new Scringo(this); super.onCreate(savedInstanceState); BT_debugger.showIt(activityName + ":onCreate"); 29. Then Insert before the Closing „}“ from //onCreate near Line 133 scringo.init(); scringo.addSidebar(); } //onStart 30. Insert at //onStart around Line 138 //onStart @Override public void onStart() { BT_debugger.showIt(activityName + ":onStart"); super.onStart(); scringo.onStart(); //start location manager? 31. Last Step on this... search for //onStop around Line 232 Insert BEFORE the Closing „}“ the code as follows //onStop @Override public void onStop(){ BT_debugger.showIt(activityName + ":onStop"); super.onStop(); //hide loading message if it's showing... if(this.loadingMessage != null){ if(this.loadingMessage.isShowing()){ this.loadingMessage.hide(); } } scringo.onStop(); } //onDestroy 32. Now Save your BT_activity_host.java. 32.1 UPDATE (28.02.2014) Open your AndroidManifest.xml File and insert Just above the Closing </application> following: <activity android:name=".ScringoLoginRootActivity"> </activity> 33. Now its a good Time to download the FacebookSDK. At the moment we only need one JAR File from it.. but later the whole SDK for Connecting with Facebook. Download the SDK from: <a href="https://developers.facebook.com/docs/android/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://developers.facebook.com/docs/android/</a> Decompress it and find the File: „android-support-v4.jar“ under the libs Folder of the SDK. Copy this File to the libs Folder of your BT-App in Eclipse. 34. Now its Time to Start the App in Emulator or on your Android Device. At this Point the App Starts and you can open Scringo by Swiping over the Screen on your Smartphone! Congratulation..... You have an Working App with Scringo built in ;-) Now its Time to Connect the TWITTER Login with the App 35. At First go to: <a href="https://dev.twitter.com/apps" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://dev.twitter.com/apps</a> and Create an new Application. - Give it an Name - Write an Description - Enter an Website - Callback URL: Just enter an Url 36. Now open the „scringo.properties“ file in Eclipse under YOURAPP/assets/ and insert under twitter.app.token= Consumer Key and under twitter.app.secret= Consumer Secret Save the File and Close it. 37. Fire Up your App and Check the Twitter Login in Scringo ;-) Okay... Now.... take a deep Breath, Maybe an Coffee and Come Down for the Next Step. This is One of the Hardest Things to do. The Facebook Login!!! 38. At First create SH1 Keys from your App.... You can Use the Keytool in Eclipse (Download from <a href="http://keytool.sourceforge.net/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://keytool.sourceforge.net/</a>) and there are also Fantastic Tutorials on the Buzztouch Site how to Use the Keytool. You need two Keys. One is the „Debug“ and one the „Release“ Key. The Debugkey can be found in your Android Directory and the ReleaseKey where you saved it ;-) Okay, now we Create a FacebookAPP 39. To do this you must have an VERIFITE Facebook Account. Not Just an Fakeaccount...... Go to: <a href="https://developers.facebook.com/apps" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://developers.facebook.com/apps</a> and click on „Apps“. Then on „+ create new App“ Give it an Name and Select a Category. Then click on „next“ and Enter the „Capthacode“. 40. At First deaktivate the „Sandbox - Mode“ 41. Then click on „Native Android-App“ and enter your Package Name from your BT-App like „com.myappname“ and under the Point Key Hashes Paste your before creadet Debug and Release Key and select by the Point Facebook-Login „activadet“. Finally press „Save“ down on this Side. 42. Now Import the Facebook SDK (Like the others before in Point 3 and Point 16) to your Eclipse Project. Only the Directory FACEBOOK in the facebook-android-sdk-3.5.x Folder... NOT the whole Directory because you dont need the Samples and other Stuff what is included in the SDK from Facebook!!! 43. Link it as an Library to your App... Remeber? Right Click on the BT-App, choose Properties then Android then Add... select the SDK Press OK... and so on.... 44. The Last Step is to Enter your Facebook AppID from Point 41. Copy it from the Facebooksite. In Eclipse open the File scringo/res/values/scringo_strings.xml with a Doubleclick. On the First String Paste the Number of your FacebookApp and Save it: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <resources> <string name="replace_this_facebook_app_id">YOUR FACEBOOK APP ID</string> 45. Time for Checking!!! Fire Up your Emulator or Device and Check the Logins with Email, Twitter and Facebook! Congratulation You have an WORKING Android App with Twitter, Email and Facebooklogin!!! ;-) But wait.... Whats about the SOCIAL RADAR System????? Okay... Time to make it more NSA-Like ;-))) 46. At First Open your Keytool in Eclipse and Open your ReleaseKey. You need your SH1 Key for that. Very Importend is that the Radar only works when you Compile an APK with the SAME Key because Google checks the Keys ;-) 47. Go to the Google API Console: <a href="https://code.google.com/apis/console" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://code.google.com/apis/console</a> and click on „CREATE PROJECT“ and give it an Name. Click on „Create“ 48. On the Left Site click on „APIs & auth“ and then Search for „Google Maps Android API v2“ and switch it on the right site to „ON“. Then it Jumps on the Top of the List. 49. Next Search for „Google Cloud Messaging for Android“ and switch it also „ON“... we need it later ;-) 50. Now click on APIs & auth > Registered apps and then the RED Button with „REGISTER APP“. Give it an Name and Select Android and „Accessing APIs directly from Android“ Enter your Package Name and the SH1 Key from Eclipse down on the Site. Click Register. Now click on „Android Key“ and Copy the API KEY to to your BT-App AndroidManifest.xml Around Line 74. 51. Time for an Test! At this Point you MUST Export to an APK and Use the RELEASE Key!!!! Copy your SIGNED APK File to your Phone and Install it..... Whohoooo! The Radar Works! ;-) Now its Time for the last Step.... Push Messages.... I prefer the Messaging from Scringo, because you can make more with it. Writing an short Push Message and also an Longer with Images and Links to the INBOX within the Scringo Tab. Okay.... Lets start the last Step... Open 2 Browser Windows! 52. Back in your Google API Console click on APIs & auth > Registered apps and again the Red Button on Top with „REGISTER APP“. Give it a Name e.g. „Push Message“ Choose Web Application and click on Register. Next click on „Server Key“ and Copy the API KEY to Scringo.com > My Apps > YOUR APP > Advanced to Android Push API key. 53. Go back to the Google API Console and click on OVERVIEW. On the Top of the Site you see an „Project Number“.... Copy the Project Number to Scringo.com > My Apps > YOUR APP > Advanced to Android push Sender ID. 54. Now in Eclipse open your AndroidManifest.xml File from your BT-App. DELETE ALL from Line 76 – 85: <!-- Google Cloud Messaging --> <receiver android:name="com.YOURAPPNAME.BT_gcmReceiver" android:permission="com.google.android.c2dm.permission.SEND" > <intent-filter> <action android:name="com.google.android.c2dm.intent.RECEIVE" /> <action android:name="com.google.android.c2dm.intent.REGISTRATION" /> <category android:name="com.YOURAPPNAME" /> </intent-filter> </receiver> <service android:name=".BT_gcmIntentService" /> 55. Insert instead this Code and Change YOUR_PACKAGE_NAME... e.g. „com.WHATEVER“ <receiver android:name="com.scringo.push.ScringoGCMBroadcastReceiver" android:permission="com.google.android.c2dm.permission.SEND" > <intent-filter > <action android:name="com.google.android.c2dm.intent.RECEIVE" /> <action android:name="com.google.android.c2dm.intent.REGISTRATION" /> <category android:name="YOUR_PACKAGE_NAME" /> </intent-filter> </receiver> <service android:name="com.scringo.push.ScringoGCMIntentService"/> 56. Okay... Export your APP again with the ReleaseKey and Install the APK to your Device. 57. Go to your Scringo Dashboard and click on MY USERES > SYSTEM MESSAGE and then the Orange Button „+ Add New Message“. Select the Right App and write something in the Textfield. Click Next > Next and DONE..... When you get an Message in the Next 5 Minutes all is Perfect and running.... ;-) 58. Test, Test, Test your App... Send the APK to Friends check all out and then Upload it to the GoogleStore..... Have Fun and Share your Ideas!!

LA
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 16, 2012
Jerseyville, IL
12/04/13 09:58 AM (10 years ago)
Awesome @Worker73! I havent read all of it yet but looks good when I scanned it. LA

Worker73
Android Fan
Austria, Klagen...
12/04/13 10:05 AM (10 years ago)
Thanks LA...... Maybe it Points some Users to the right Way.... I released two Apps with the New Scringo and all Function and on both i used this process.... Must be working ;-)

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
12/04/13 10:59 AM (10 years ago)
Cool I need to try this.I just notice Im still using 2.4 scringo haha.im way behind.My facebook logon only worked when I didnt have rhe facebook app installed.Then everyrime after that even when I logged out of fb in my browsers and rinstalled the fb it still logged in as if it saved it in the appthen I uninstalled my aoo then reinstalled and it didnt work.Im sure im getting the hash keys wrong maybe

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Amarillo, Texas
12/04/13 11:02 AM (10 years ago)
 http://tomeko.net/online_tools/hex_to_base64.php?lang=en I paste the sha-1 code and convert to get the keys. http://www.fileformat.info/tool/hash.htm I use the last uploader on the pge to hash my apk and get the sha-1, is this right?

Worker73
Android Fan
Austria, Klagen...
12/04/13 11:35 AM (10 years ago)
Dont Use ONLINETOOLS to make Keys... Just for Security Reason... Look in the HowTo´s here on Buzztouch how you Generate the Keys.....

Mr stuck
Android Fan
Reg: Apr 09, 2012
Fife, Scotland
12/04/13 01:40 PM (10 years ago)
Great stuff @Worker73, I have been trying to avoid updating an app with new 3.0 and scringo as so many folks were having problems. I have swiftly bookmarked this post, many thanks

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Amarillo, Texas
12/04/13 01:45 PM (10 years ago)
Ok so how do I install openSSL on my computer.keytool plugin for eclipse I have installed but dont know how to get key

Mr stuck
Android Fan
Reg: Apr 09, 2012
Fife, Scotland
12/04/13 01:52 PM (10 years ago)
@CMCOFFEE, I have used that online tool to generate the hash key for facebook and all worked great in apps I used it for, so should work ok for you

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Amarillo, Texas
12/04/13 01:57 PM (10 years ago)
Yes it worked before.Im not using the latest scringo sdk too so that might be the problem.there might be a new fb sdk too. Ive always looked at this post to figure it out https://www.buzztouch.com/forum/thread.php?tid=6ECD60E706C06CB99524467&fid=F006D74B653CA9FFE3CB28E&sortColumn=FT.id&sortUpDown=DESC&currentPage=1

Worker73
Android Fan
Austria, Klagen...
12/04/13 03:03 PM (10 years ago)
You can download the OpenSSL here: http://www.openssl.org/related/binaries.html The Calls to create an Key on an Windows PC is: keytool -exportcert -alias androiddebugkey -keystore "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\.android\debug.keystore" | "C:\OpenSSL-Win64\bin\openssl" sha1 -binary |"C:\OpenSSL-Win64\bin\openssl" base64 and for the Release Key: keytool -exportcert -alias androiddebugkey -keystore "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\.android\YOURKEYFILE" | "C:\OpenSSL-Win64\bin\openssl" sha1 -binary |"C:\OpenSSL-Win64\bin\openssl" base64 I Dont Like Onlinetools the handle my SecurityKeys.... ;-)

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
12/04/13 03:42 PM (10 years ago)
VERY nice. Thank You!! Cheers! -- Smug

LA
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 16, 2012
Jerseyville, IL
12/04/13 03:45 PM (10 years ago)
With Eclipse, you can you keytool. @GoNorthWest has a great tutorial on downloading and installing it. LA

Worker73
Android Fan
Austria, Klagen...
12/04/13 04:00 PM (10 years ago)
@LA: Point 38 in my Dummylist *lol*

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Amarillo, Texas
12/04/13 05:08 PM (10 years ago)
cool thank you all

Uelsimon
Lost but trying
Reg: Mar 25, 2012
NYC
12/04/13 07:20 PM (10 years ago)
nice going Worker73. Android users don’t get nearly enough love around here.

Worker73
Android Fan
Austria, Klagen...
12/05/13 01:26 AM (10 years ago)
Thanks Guys.... @Uelsimon: Yes youre Right.... In Europe we have (Statistic from last Week) 81% Android! The Mainproblem is that an iOS App can cost the Double as an Android App... Because its iOS and the Customer will pay that for it.... But its harder to make an Android App then an iOS App. On Android you have only Eclipse (At the Moment) and not an FullGrafikDropItHere XCODE. Iam Working with both... Iam not an Programmer, call me an Designer.... and on iPhone you have 2 Different Resolutions... On Android about 20 or More ;-) Same when you Upload to GoogleStore.... You See:"Your App is Compatible with 2300 Devices" ;-)... And the Releasetime is about 2 Hours... not 2-3 Weeks.... I have 19 Android Apps Online in GoogleStore and 6 APKs for Customers Internal Use on an Webserver for Download .. and the are ALL Free, whitout Ads or somthing else. We dont make Money with the Appusers... we make Money with the Customers. They Use the Apps to bring there News, Events, Music etc. directly to the Appusers. And an AndroidAPP is also a realy good (and Cheap) Way to have a good Googleranking *grin*. I hope that PlugIn Developers in the Future here on this Plattform see that Android is an very good Way to make Money with PlugIns.... Just my 2 Cents ;-)

ATRAIN53
Code is Art
Reg: Nov 17, 2011
Chicago
12/05/13 03:00 PM (10 years ago)
Thanks again for posting this. It's very well detailed and shows you how many steps it really does take to add this kind of functionality to an app. I love how some of these services advertise their SDK as a "5 min drop in solution for social media" - when there are actually many, many more steps to utilize all the functionality of their SDK. Great stuff, looking forward to the pdf posted in the BT How to's and will be testing this out next month with a project. I love loud music so this should be fun. What do you listen to while coding?

Worker73
Android Fan
Austria, Klagen...
12/05/13 04:26 PM (10 years ago)
Hi Atrain53: Thanks ... Hmmm... Music.... thats really hard to Answer.... Sometimes the good old Classic Rock and Sometimes Vocal Trance... Just how i feel ;-)

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Amarillo, Texas
12/05/13 11:02 PM (10 years ago)
how do you get the keys with the keytool.Ive installed and everything.Just dont understand how to retrieve the debug and release key.

Worker73
Android Fan
Austria, Klagen...
12/06/13 02:06 AM (10 years ago)
The Keytool is an Easy Way to get the SH1 Key.... You need them for Google also... For the FB Key take a look on Point 2 of Ian's HowTo: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39276137/ScringoDebugFacebookLogin.pdf and https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39276137/ScringoReleaseFacebookLogin.pdf

Moestress
Android Fan
Reg: Feb 12, 2012
Lynwood
02/03/14 01:18 PM (10 years ago)
Hello, great tutorial! I followed every step both here and on the scringo site. I am having an issue at the moment. I do not use a tabbed layout but a menu screen. I added the code to the activity_host. I have no errors in Eclipse, but when I strike up my app on my device the screen is blank. Has anyone encountered any of these issues? If so is there a resolve?

Moestress
Android Fan
Lynwood
02/15/14 07:02 PM (10 years ago)
This is exciting! I have scringo working perfectly in my app. It looks fantastic! I cannot wait to release my app. Just a few more touches and I am finally done. Took some time, but now I get it all, have my notes and can make more and more apps thanks to so many of you and your great assistance! KUDOS!

Moestress
Android Fan
Lynwood
02/17/14 01:49 PM (10 years ago)
Great Find: I had an issue getting my cmd to pull up my hashkey. I searched for hours and found this facebook hash key program that was super duper simple to use. All I had to do was drag and drop my keystore into the program, add my alias and password and bam, there was my hash key, does the same for android debug key as well. Here is the link to the dl. It worked well after updating my windows framework. http://fs1.d-h.st/download/00084/sqI/FacebookHK2.0.exe This is for who ever is having issues with the command prompt like I did. Took less than 60 seconds vs 7 hours trying to get the cmd to work. smh

Worker73
Android Fan
Austria, Klagen...
02/17/14 01:55 PM (10 years ago)
Hi Moestress... Great... But who crated that? Is there an Official Download from the Creator also? I dont like "Share" my Secret HashKeys from my Apps with anyone other *grin*

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
02/17/14 03:19 PM (10 years ago)
Mark (go north west) Showed me this: http://keytool.sourceforge.net Cheers! -- Smug

Moestress
Android Fan
Lynwood
02/17/14 05:18 PM (10 years ago)
Worker73, sheesh, it seems I lost the thread. I found it on stackoverflow. I apologize for not linking to the person/ forum as well...Ill go hunting for it and share it with you when I find it again.

Worker73
Android Fan
Austria, Klagen...
02/26/14 06:05 AM (10 years ago)
Little Update from Today... Buzztouch hase Changed the "AndroidManifest.xml" Now you MUST declare the Scringo Activity in there. Just above the Closing </application> write: <activity android:name=".ScringoLoginRootActivity"> </activity> Looks like: <!-- BT_activity_host runs after startup and after splash screen (splash screens are not required --> <activity android:name=".BT_activity_host" android:label="@string/app_name" android:configChanges="keyboardHidden|orientation|screenSize" android:theme="@style/hostThemeWithTitle" android:uiOptions="splitActionBarWhenNarrow"></activity> <activity android:name=".ScringoLoginRootActivity"> </activity> </application>

Moestress
Android Fan
Lynwood
02/27/14 10:00 PM (10 years ago)
Speaking of updates, Is there an update to adding twitter? I have completed adding the api etc but getting an error. P.S. This tutorial was DA BOMB!! I am up and running and testing my app with friends and family and hoping to have this baby up on the app store FINALLY!!

Worker73
Android Fan
Austria, Klagen...
02/28/14 01:05 AM (10 years ago)
Hi Moestress.... Sorry for the "late" reply... Other TimeZone.. i have here 9 AM ;-) Just added two Updates.... The Second one makes the Trick. The Jarfile from Scringo must be updatet. I hope that helps for you also... 32.1 UPDATE (28.02.2014) Open your AndroidManifest.xml File and insert Just above the Closing </application> following: <activity android:name=".ScringoLoginRootActivity"> </activity> 36.1. IMPORTEND 28.02.2014! Download from: http://twitter4j.org/en/index.html the "twitter4j-core-3.0.5.jar" and REPLACE that old One in the Scringo/libs Folder!

Moestress
Android Fan
Lynwood
02/28/14 01:15 AM (10 years ago)
Just checked! Got it! Thank you! <3

Moestress
Android Fan
Lynwood
02/28/14 03:24 AM (10 years ago)
I have to get u p in 4 hours and have implemented the new jar file. I still get a Twitter error, but I'm sure it's just trying to tell me to sleep. Will stay posted with progress! Good night and good morning all1

Moestress
Android Fan
Lynwood
02/28/14 03:28 AM (10 years ago)
I have to get u p in 4 hours and have implemented the new jar file. I still get a Twitter login/share error, but I'm sure it's just trying to tell me to sleep. Will stay posted with progress! Good night and good morning all1

piggilypoo
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jun 28, 2011
San Diego
07/15/14 08:19 PM (9 years ago)
This guide doesnt work for me. I tried, and got these errors: [2014-07-15 20:13:54 - Dex Loader] Unable to execute dex: Multiple dex files define Landroid/support/v4/accessibilityservice/AccessibilityServiceInfoCompat$AccessibilityServiceInfoVersionImpl; [2014-07-15 20:13:54 ] Conversion to Dalvik format failed: Unable to execute dex: Multiple dex files define Landroid/support/v4/accessibilityservice/AccessibilityServiceInfoCompat$AccessibilityServiceInfoVersionImpl;

kitkatman
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jul 25, 2012
Lagos
09/11/14 04:29 PM (9 years ago)
it seems you have two versions of the same lib file. Check android-support-v4 and other jar files and make sure no duplicates

piggilypoo
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jun 28, 2011
San Diego
10/11/14 09:30 AM (9 years ago)
Anyone having issues with radar, make sure GPS is enabled in your apps core settings for the radar to work! :)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.