Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 5    Views: 75

David73
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jan 12, 2013
Texas
04/12/14 09:19 PM (10 years ago)

Any Luck with Chartboost?

Anybody having luck with Chartboost? There are some posts from a year ago that Chartboost was taking down Buzztouch apps, but wasn't sure if they have softened up. I have some news type apps that I would like to use Chartboost on because they give the ability to set minimum CPC. They do have a quiz modules in them, but I'm not sure they will qualify as "games". In my games, I have been able to triple the earnings of Revmob since they seem to be paying a penny or less per click nowadays. Alternatively, are there any other networks out there that give the ability to select minimum CPC? If I could get .04 or better, that would be huge for me. Thanks, Dave

trouty
I hate code!
Reg: Mar 26, 2013
London Outskirt...
04/16/14 08:51 AM (10 years ago)
i had a payment for end of Feb from Chartboost

David73
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jan 12, 2013
Texas
04/16/14 10:10 AM (10 years ago)
Are you using Chartboost on Buzztouch apps? I have used them on true games and they are about the best paying. I'm earning 5x what I do on Revmob now. I'm just not sure if Chartboost will allow my Buzztouch apps.

trouty
I hate code!
London Outskirt...
04/17/14 01:01 AM (10 years ago)
yes, on several Buzztouch apps. No problems so far. CB was instlled on the apps around a year ago.

trouty
I hate code!
London Outskirt...
05/07/14 07:28 AM (10 years ago)
i've just added chartboost to another app (currently waiting for review in app store). Seems to be operating ok. Interstitials and More Apps

trouty
I hate code!
London Outskirt...
05/08/14 04:52 AM (10 years ago)
I did a little looking at my Chartboost yesterday, whilst testing clicks were being reported and so on. I'm not a big player and i'm not trying to replace my day job (although that would be nice). I do these for a little fun and a learning experience. As long as i cover my fee's (buzztouch and apple dev) then i'm happy. If i can get a few xmas pressies for the family at the end of teh year then thats a bonus. 2 apps using chartboost interstitials and 'more apps' appwall. Monthly overview, for the past 12 months. Each month, Interstitials earned approx 10x what the More Apps earned. Some months i made 15$, some months i made 40$. But the constant pattern was that the interstitials made the money. From that, i'm wondering if its worth putting in a More Apps button at all?

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.