David73
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jan 12, 2013
Texas
04/21/16 05:14 PM (8 years ago)

Problems updating to newest AppLovin SDK

It has been a while since I updated my apps and I am trying to update the AppLovin SDK. As soon as I try to compile with the 3.2.2 SDK, I get an error. I have went back through and deleted all Applovin ad calls so I know it isn't that. I have tried Googling the error and can't find anything that helps. If I delete the SDK and re-compile everything is good again. Here's the error message: Apple Mach-O Linker Error Linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dusko
Veteran developer
Reg: Oct 13, 2012
Beograd
04/21/16 09:44 PM (8 years ago)
You should have a look at the verbose output for that error. There usually is quite a long list of problems beneath this error. I usually get this error when I have the same name of a variable in two different Objective C classes, but whether that is the case here, I cannot tell. Can you supply more output?

David73
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jan 12, 2013
Texas
04/27/16 08:29 PM (8 years ago)
I have tried to start over from scratch with a completely new download of the Buzztouch app and I am getting the same error on that now. I need to try to figure that out now, but I have had a lot of other things on the plate and haven't had much time to figure it out.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.